Reading the Threads of Colour
Allow me to enhance your senses, opening your mind and heart to the unlimited possibilities of learning to read ‘The Threads Of Colour’.
Designed to be worked on at your own pace, with plenty of hands on experience and interaction with Marilyn, this course is a rare opportunity offered to anyone from mediums, intuitives and those seeking to further their own knowledge and development of their abilities or themselves.
Whether you are looking to incorporate colour into your mediumship, or any intuitive work you currently undertake and if you are a beginner, this course can help you to gain more of an understanding of yourself through colour and perhaps even create an interest for you to work intuitively.
Whatever level you are at and no matter where you are on your own unique journey, this course will expand your way of thinking and enhance your senses.
By committing to new and exciting experiences this course offers and ongoing practice, you will grow your ability to understand and heighten your senses through working with colour.
If this course resonates with you, I would love to walk with you on this new and exciting journey.
Who is this course for:
This course has been designed for those working in the field as a medium or intuitive who wish to deepen their current understanding of colour and how to incorporate it into their work, or for the beginner who wants to expand on their own self-awareness through colour.
Introduction, outline and understanding to Marilyn’s work as a medium and how working with colour has played a role in her own work and how you to will be able to incorporate reading the threads of colour into your work or life by completing this course.
A guided meditation to help you gain a new understanding and knowledge of colour and deepen your own connection to self (Sensing Colour mp3 download is included)
• How you can begin to incorporate colour into your own intuitive work.
• Gain a greater understanding on how to translate what you are sensing.
• Understand how to label what is being sensed as a specific colour.
• Assigned homework with feedback from Marilyn that is designed to help you gain a greater understanding on how you can continue to improve and grow.
• Working with colours on a practical level.
• Learning how to interpret colour through your senses.
• Learning to expand your vocabulary.
• Assigned homework with a practical exercise.
• Feedback from Marilyn on your practical exercise.
WORKING WITH RIBBONS OR COLOUR CARDS:
• Two extra bonus exercises that have been designed to help you to continue to grow and enhance your practical experience with using colour.
• Practical advice from Marilyn.